Name:
Location: Hyderabad, A P, India

I am a kind of person who rather like to keep to myself and have few but very close friends. And i'd like to keep like that. I am a little old fashioned when it comes to the matters of heart. Yeah, I am a Scorpion.

Monday, May 28, 2007

My Fate

Is it me or my fate,
To be alone,
To keep losing,
Friends, heart and love,
To have an empty soul,
To have an empty heart,
To long for things,
Which I can never have,
I feel something is missing inside me,
As though I lost love for everything,
Nothing excites me nor motivates me,
All I wish is for the good ol’ days,
I am waiting for someone,
My soul searching for that someone,
But can I get what I long for,
Is another question,
Since it is me or my fate,
Stopping from getting what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home