Name:
Location: Hyderabad, A P, India

I am a kind of person who rather like to keep to myself and have few but very close friends. And i'd like to keep like that. I am a little old fashioned when it comes to the matters of heart. Yeah, I am a Scorpion.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My First Dream

I remembered you,
I came closer to you,
And walked away,
I am living because of you,
Today, I am seeing you within me!
What is the use if the letter,
Gets burnt while reading?
Shade of the trees will ask you,
What can I tell them?
Are you like the silence of,
A withered flower?
My room seeks your anklet’s sound,
What can I tell them?
Can broken bangles speak?
Where are those fingers,
Which warms my hand?
You’re not here for me,
To lie down on your shoulder!
Before my first dream is fulfilled,
I lost my sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home